The hot sauce craze is alive and well in the USA! Americans have embraced the burn and yearn to add heat without compromising flavor to the tune of a 2.5 billion dollar market. Watch out ketchup, nearly half of American households use this popular condiment at least once a week and that number keeps growing.
This increase in consumption means more brands are entering the marketplace, so how to chose the perfect bottle to enhance your culinary experience? Stick with small batch! At LifiBifi we love small businesses and eepcially when it comes to food. Small batch hot sauce companies offer higher quality ingredients, less or no preservatives and unique flavors. They can focus on producing smaller quantities giving them the ability to experiment with unique flavors. The end result is an artisanal product that delivers a much better bang for your buck. Finally, you are supporting a small business, always a win win!
Not only are we flavor obsessed but there are some health benefits as well, so go ahead and add some spice to life!
- Boosts metabolism: Capsaicin, the compound responsible for the heat in hot sauce, can increase your metabolism and help you burn more calories. Wow, we can eat well and burn calories at the same time? Sign me up!
- Reduces inflammation: Capsaicin has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and pain in the body.
- Improves heart health: Capsaicin may help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease by improving circulation and reducing cholesterol levels.
- Provides antioxidants: Hot peppers are a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect your body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Enhances flavor: Hot sauce adds a kick that enhances the flavor of food, which can reduce the need for added salt or sugar.
Ready to get your flavor fix? It’s time to sample the delicious offerings outside of the condiment aisle. Get ready to ignite your taste-buds! LifiBifi is proud to partner with Hot N Saucy, a chef, woman owned business that believes flavor comes before heat. The unique flavor profiles will entice every hottie, and interest those that have not ventured into the joys and benefits of a great hot sauce…yet.