Not only are we flavor obsessed but there are some health benefits as well, so go ahead and add some spice to life!
- Boosts metabolism: Capsaicin, the compound responsible for the heat in hot sauce, can increase your metabolism and help you burn more calories. Wow, we can eat well and burn calories at the same time? Sign me up!
- Reduces inflammation: Capsaicin has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and pain in the body.
- Improves heart health: Capsaicin may help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease by improving circulation and reducing cholesterol levels.
- Provides antioxidants: Hot peppers are a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect your body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Enhances flavor: Hot sauce adds a kick that enhances the flavor of food, which can reduce the need for added salt or sugar.
Ready to get your flavor fix? It’s time to sample the delicious offerings outside of the condiment aisle. Get ready to ignite your taste-buds! LifiBifi is proud to partner with Hot N Saucy, a chef, woman owned business that believes flavor comes before heat. The unique flavor profiles will entice every hottie, and interest those that have not ventured into the joys and benefits of a great hot sauce…yet.